Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Wishlist Wednesday #3


Wishlist Wednesday #3


Hey everyone! Welcome to the first Wishlist Wednesday hosted by Pen to Paper. This is a weekly meme that allows me to share what is on my wishlist, either old or new, so you can see what I've been wanting to read and I can see what you guys want! I hope you enjoy!






Amulet Books
January 6th, 2015
384 pages


This is one of those books that I'm waiting for and it's killing me. The second book of this series left off on a cliff hanger...sort of. We all have an idea of what is going to happen, what needs to happen, but we don't know HOW it's going to happen. We know what Alyssa has to do, we just don't know if she's going to be successful, or how the journey is going to go down. 
Also, Morpheus and Alyssa NEED TO GET TOGETHER. That's all. 

Have you read the series? I highly recommend it! What sequel or book are you DYING to read next?






No comments: