Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Wishlist Wednesday #3


Wishlist Wednesday #3


Hey everyone! Welcome to the first Wishlist Wednesday hosted by Pen to Paper. This is a weekly meme that allows me to share what is on my wishlist, either old or new, so you can see what I've been wanting to read and I can see what you guys want! I hope you enjoy!






Charmed by Michelle Krys
The Witch Hunter #2
Delacorte Press
May 26th, 2015
368 pages


Happy October! Thus begins my favorite month of the year! 
This one is newer on my Wishlist Shelf. I read the first book in the series, Hexed, this year and I really want to find out what happens next - soooooo I had to add the sequel to the list! Bishop is a great character and Indie and him have some really awesome chemistry in Hexed and I hope that their relationship will continue and grow in this book. I'm a hopeless romantic, you see. 

Have you read Hexed? What did you think? Check out my review for it HERE






1 comment:

Becca said...

Oh gosh! I made the mistake of reading a review for Step Brother Dearest and I am no officially drooling as I wait on payday hahaha