Saturday, May 4, 2013

My Review of Dragon's Egg

Originally submitted at LUSH USA

: As you bathe in the whirlpool of vibrant, fiery colour and inhale the refreshing sherbet scent of lemon and bergamot, you'll feel like you're up and away on the back of your own dragon. Citrus oils are known for their invigorating effect on the mind, and Dragon's Egg is no exception! ...


Best. Bomb. Ever.

By Ristoria from Bristol, CT on 5/3/2013

 

5out of 5

When you survey your stash, you label this product: Guilty Pleasure

Pros: Mystical, Magical, Softening, fun

Best Uses: Bath

Was this a gift?: No

This was my second bath bomb after I used Butterball. Butterball is a nice, calm little thing. Dragon's Egg was big and flamboyant and I adore it. I love the glitter and when the center starts to fizz it's like a baby Dragon is born and it's soaring through the glittery night skies (if you want to get poetic with it.) I love this one! Will definitely buy again.

(legalese)

No comments: