Saturday, May 4, 2013

My Review of Butterball

Originally submitted at LUSH USA

There are so many things to love about Butterball, but let's start with the fragrance. The mixture of warming vanilla musk and ylang ylang is divine; it stays with you long after you leave the bath. We add slivers of cocoa butter that melt into the hot water and soften your skin. You'll be ...


Staple.

By Ristoria from Bristol, CT on 5/3/2013

 

5out of 5

When you survey your stash, you label this product: Cult Classic

Pros: Relaxing, Affordable, Lasting Effect, Softens Skin

Best Uses: Bath

Describe Yourself: Normal Skin

I love this bath bomb and I always buy more than one when I get them. It was my first one to try because they are slightly cheaper than the others, but just because it's smaller and cheaper doesn't mean that it doesn't pack a punch! This thing is amazing and leaves me super soft and I feel so sexy!
It's a staple in my collection and I would go crazy without it.

(legalese)

No comments: