Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Wishlist Wednesday #2


Wishlist Wednesday #2


Hey everyone! Welcome to the first Wishlist Wednesday hosted by Pen to Paper. This is a weekly meme that allows me to share what is on my wishlist, either old or new, so you can see what I've been wanting to read and I can see what you guys want! I hope you enjoy!






Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
Throne of Glass: #3
Bloomsbury
September 2nd, 2014
565 pages


This one is a newer release and I can't wait to get my hands on it! I'm probably going to be picking it up relatively soon, so I don't think it's going to be on my wishlist for long. I fell in love with the series a few months ago and I'm so glad that I lucked out and didn't have to wait years for this one to come out. 

What's the longest you've waited for a sequel/third book to come out? Right now I'm also waiting for a few others and I have to say sometimes, it's painful!  
How about you -comment below! 






3 comments:

Becca said...

Right now I really want Tina Folsom's newest book 'Cain's Identity'...I have been hoping for it for a while now lol

Christine said...

There are so many books on my wish list it is not even funny :) I would love to read Cowboy on Her Doorstep by Pam Mantovani.

Unknown said...

I would like either Beast 4 by Ella James or Life Support by Zoe Norman.