Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Literary Addicts Weekly Meme #1

Join in the fun HERE

#1 What Are You Currently Reading


Hi everyone! I'm please to announce that we're going to be doing another meme here at Triquetra Reviews; they're so much fun and I think they're a great way to interact with you guys! 

This one is a little different from the other two that we have going. This one is hosted by Literary Addicts, which is a great online book-loving community. 

Instead of having a set theme that is repeated weekly, this one changes every week - so make sure that you come back to see the new things that I have going! 

This weeks theme is: What are you currently reading.


 I actually have a few books going right now, shocker right? 

Published November 1st, 2003, Scholastic
310 pages, currently on 137

Ok, try not to look at me like that. I know I'm late on the band wagon for this one... but better late than never right? So far I'm loving this book, of course. I wish I read it more consistently, but it's on my nightstand so I read it before I go to bed. 


May 25th, 2003 by Element Books
225 pages, currently on 113

This one is for my Coven's book club, so it's a Pagan/Wiccan non-fiction book. It has some sound advice and some things that I wouldn't incorporate into my practice/ coven rules etc. 
Some folks will love it, others not, but it all depends on your tradition and how you want your coven to run. 

August 31st, 2010 by Atheneum Books
543 pages, currently on 115.

I'm rereading this one - I originally read it when it first came out in 2010. I think I actually bought it on release day. I'm in love with this book and the whole series and I'm dying for the third book in the series, so I decided to reread the first two before the third came out. I'll probably end up reading this for a third time after I finish this round, just because I'm so in love with the author's writing and the story and characters. I wish I had a Varen figurine or stuffed doll so I can carry him with me everywhere.
Highly recommend. 





So, that's what I'm reading right now. What about you guys? I can't wait to see what you have to tell me. 



No comments: