Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Wishlist Wednesday #5


Wishlist Wednesday #5


Hey everyone! Welcome to the first Wishlist Wednesday hosted by Pen to Paper. This is a weekly meme that allows me to share what is on my wishlist, either old or new, so you can see what I've been wanting to read and I can see what you guys want! I hope you enjoy!





Ignite by Sara B. Larson
Defy #2
Scholastic Press
December 30th, 2014
304 pages


This is a sequel that I've been dying to read and I'm very excited that it's coming out in a few weeks! I can't wait to get my hands on it. Hopefully Santa will be nice to me and give me this as a late Christmas/Yule gift. 

What books are you guys looking forward to for the holidays? 

Comment below and you never know! I might just pick someone to get a gift. ;) 






No comments: