Powered by Blogger.

Wishlist Wednesday #1

by - 12:00 AM


Wishlist Wednesday #1


Hey everyone! Welcome to the first Wishlist Wednesday hosted by Pen to Paper. This is a weekly meme that allows me to share what is on my wishlist, either old or new, so you can see what I've been wanting to read and I can see what you guys want! I hope you enjoy!





The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa
The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten #1
Harlequin Teen
October 23rd, 2012
377 pages


As you can see this book is a few years old. I've had it on my wishlist since 2011! 
Have any of you read it? What do you think? As good as the other Iron Fey books? 

I think it's time that I find it and devour it! What book has been hanging onto your wishlist for the longest? I'd love to know. 
Comment below! 






You May Also Like

3 comments