Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Wishlist Wednesday #1


Wishlist Wednesday #1


Hey everyone! Welcome to the first Wishlist Wednesday hosted by Pen to Paper. This is a weekly meme that allows me to share what is on my wishlist, either old or new, so you can see what I've been wanting to read and I can see what you guys want! I hope you enjoy!





The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa
The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten #1
Harlequin Teen
October 23rd, 2012
377 pages


As you can see this book is a few years old. I've had it on my wishlist since 2011! 
Have any of you read it? What do you think? As good as the other Iron Fey books? 

I think it's time that I find it and devour it! What book has been hanging onto your wishlist for the longest? I'd love to know. 
Comment below! 






3 comments:

Becca said...

I adore that cover! Definitely makes me want to read it :)

Unknown said...

This is the first I've heard of this series! I'm way late to the party, it seems, lol. But the first book looks pretty good, I'm adding it to my TBR! :)

Shelly said...

I absolutely loved this book!