Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Review: Scarlet


Scarlet
Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Amazing read!

I started this on the 12th at 8pm and I stayed up until 4am on the 13th to finish it. So. Good.

I was exhausted the day after, but it was well worth it.

Scar aka Scarlet aka Will Scarlet is a thief. SHE's one of the best thieves around and she belongs to Rob aka "The Hood" aka Robin Hood's merry little band. And by little I mean it's made up of Rob (21 years old and amazing), John Little (18 and a playaaa), Scar (also 18) and Much who is just 16 (love me Much.)

The band follows the history of stealing and thieving from the rich, or the not so rich, basically just stealing to help out the townspeople so that they can eat and pay taxes to the evil Sheriff.

This book was amazing, I can't say it enough. Rob and Scar and John and Much are very lovable, very relatable characters and I adore them all.





View all my reviews

No comments: